Access Developer Resume
This is a
free Access developer Resume example that covers objectives and tips to gets
you the best job. This professional resume template with action words will help
you in writing perfect CV for the desired Access developer Job.
Access developer Job Description
analytical skills, MS Access database, MIS reporting, query writing as well as
- MS Access Database Developer Jobs are widely available within the
IT industry and are frequently advertised on our job board by a number of the
countries most reputable and respected direct employers and Technology
- This is due to the fact that both technology and the internet have
- Businesses throughout are
changing the way that they source new candidates to fill their MS Access
Database Developer Job Vacancies by moving away from the more traditional
- Interfaced regularly with cross-functional departments and
Sample Access developer Resume Template
In this section you have
to include your Name, current home address, Mobile telephone number, Landline
telephone number and your personal email address which is currently used.
- Full name
- Present and
- Telephone numbers
Professional or career
Your objective is the one
that clearly underlines your aims and aspirations in that profession. For
example a Computer Graduate will have to write an objective which is concise
and precisely speaks about his role that he wants to play in the Organization.
Sample Objective for Access developer
To utilize my Good analytical
skills, MS Access database, MIS reporting, query writing as well as programming
If you have
any major Career Achievements or any Appreciation then this is the section
where they should be listed. For Example an Access developer can add his/her career achievements like,
- Record of developing new and
implementing improvements to existing processes.
- Championed development and
implementation of several interconnected databases in order to maintain
and control integrity of drawing data.
- Coordinated the storage,
retrieval, release and distribution of engineering drawings, files and
- Expertise in the design, development
and maintenance of complex, interconnected.
improvements to several processes and procedures.
key support to Human Resources in the daily entry and updating of
Previous work experience
plays an important role while applying for a Job and hence it should be well
presented in the resume. Most of the questions during your resume will be
related to the previous job that you had and hence you should be well prepared
for it. You should begin with putting the name of the organization that you
worked for, the duration of your work and the post or the designation at which
you were working. After this, you can effectively place points in a bulleted
format that talk about the responsibilities and the achievements that you may
have achieved during your stay at the previous organization. The work
experience of an experienced Access
developer applying for a job would look like,
ALLIED PERSONNEL SERVICES - Pune
2007 to Present
- Perform a wide array of administrative functions within
various office environments.
- Develop and maintain documentation utilizing advanced
knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Plan and coordinate functions for various major programs and
- Schedule office responsibilities and project tasks to ensure
timely, accurate completion.
- Spearheaded development, implementation and updating of
complex databases and spreadsheets.
- Recommended and implemented improvements to information
management standards and guidelines, leading to significant increases in
- Participated in defining System Design, Architecture and
Specifications Responsible for writing Stored Procedures in SQL 2000/2005.
- Performed project and task estimation
- Performed Coding/Programming tasks to specification and in
accordance with Development standards
- Documented and coding Technical artifacts
- Developed test plans and participating in Code Testing to
ensure workability, completeness, quality and "best practices"
- Researched and resolved Coding issues.
VICTAULIC COMPANY Mumbai
(2003 to 2007)
- Contributed to the global distribution of engineering
documents and drawings. Reviewed drawings for accuracy prior to delivery to
- Prepared and implemented work order requests for
drawings/documentation requiring corrections. Developed, maintained and updated
a variety of complex databases.
- Maintained global document tracking system and coordinated
tracking of patents.
- Led and motivated a development team.
- Interfaced with several Quality Assurance groups to maintain
and ensure high quality levels of approval documentation.
- Provided support for internal audits. Supervised and
mentored temporary employees.
- Played key role in change control document meetings,
ensuring proper communication and flow of information regarding product
Aksh Software (2000 to 2003)
- Provided technical support for users of Quality Assurance
Agency Approval system.
- Maintained electronic
and manual records of engineering design drawings.
- Evaluated blueprints to gather information required by
- Identified and resolved drafting, agency approval, and
engineering data related errors. Maintained corporate documentation inventory.
- Prepared and compiled various forms of written
- Analyzed user specifications for workability, completeness
and business flow
- Provided administrative support to cross-functional
departments and management.
Education and Certification:
The academic details need to be mentioned in a
tabulated format with respect to the degrees or the courses that the candidate
would have undertaken in the past. The latest degree or course comes first
followed by the last completed course and hence forth going backwards. For example
a Access developer who has completed post graduation or graduation course is
applying for a Job or to a company or an organization then his/her details
would be like,
•Two years Diploma from Aptech Computer Centre.
If you have won any
competitions national or international then they could also be highlighted
here. For example a Access developer could lay stress on any exams that he may
have given or any seminars or conferences attended. If you are a part of any
honorary society or any nonprofit organization then that could also be added
The honors and the
activities section of a Access developer would look like,
- Top ranker in MNIT,
- Best team leader
Award VICTAULIC COMPANY Mumbai
- Award for steered
development of new procedures for electronic document management
The References are
generally required so that your present employer can gauge you through the eyes
of the people who you were associated with or have worked for. So your teachers
or college professors' details could be placed here. Or your past employer who
you would have worked under can also be used as a reference. Ensure that the
people whose names you enter know you well and do inform them that you are
placing their names as reference because many companies call to confirm. For
example the references section of an Access
developer could also look like,
Aptech Computer Centre.
Salary Range of a Access developer
- The average
salary received is approximately Rs. 25,000 per month. This works out to an
annual pay package of 3 Lakes to 3.25 Lakes per annum CTC.
- The salary from
an American perspective works out to be $6000 per Month.
Note: This salary may be variable and it may
change from organization to organization.
Frequently asked Access developer
- Explain some benefits include
the ability for developers to quickly and easily generate applications,
libraries, and software components.
- How would you deal with changes
being made a week or so before the ship date?
- Write a function that counts
the number of primes in the range [1-N]. Write the test cases for this
- Write a function that inserts
an integer into a linked list in ascending order. Write the test cases for
- Test the save dialog in
Notepad. (This was the question I enjoyed the most).
- Write the InStr function. Write
the test cases for this function.
- Write a function that will
return the number of days in a month (not using System. DateTime).